Welcome to the Information Technology Support Center Helpdesk at Pellissippi State Community College in Knoxville, TN. The Helpdesk is your point of contact for all questions or problems regarding Pellissippi State computer services, equipment, and software.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone/Voice: 865-694-6537
- Live Chat Online (subject to agent availability)
- Text: 66746, begin message with keyword pstech
[Example: pstech How do I reset my password?]
- At Blount County Campus: 865-981-5360, room BL174
- At Division Street Campus: 865-971-5233, room DV208
- At Hardin Valley Campus: 865-694-6537, room ER327
- At Strawberry Plains Campus: 865-225-2309, room ST2654
Please Take Our Survey
Connect With Us
Reminder: Helpdesk and all Open Computer Labs will be closed Wednesday, November 21.
Pellissippi State Community College is closed for the Thanksgiving holiday from Thursday, November 22 through Sunday, November 27.
Computer and Data Usage Policies
All faculty, students and staff are responsible for abiding by the Computer Usage Guidelines. Please click below for the official policies.