Welcome to the Information Technology Support Center Helpdesk at Pellissippi State Community College in Knoxville, TN. The Helpdesk is your point of contact for all questions or problems regarding Pellissippi State computer services, equipment, and software.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone/Voice: 865-694-6537
- Live Chat Online (subject to agent availability)
- Text: 66746, begin message with keyword pstech
[Example: pstech How do I reset my password?]
- At Blount County Campus: 865-981-5360, room BL174
- At Division Street Campus: 865-971-5233, room DV208
- At Hardin Valley Campus: 865-694-6537, room ER327
- At Strawberry Plains Campus: 865-225-2309, room ST2654
Connect With Us
Friday, April 22
D2L is now accessible from on campus. We will continue to monitor the system, but please contact us if you experience issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Computer and Data Usage Policies
All faculty, students and staff are responsible for abiding by the Computer Usage Guidelines. Please click below for the official policies.