Home  |   A-Z Index  |   Campus Maps  |   Directory  |   MyPellissippi  |   Webmail
Open Lab User

Information Services Account Requests

Please go to the "Employee Tab" in Mypellissppi to access the "Computing/IT" channel. You can find the following forms for requests:

  • Account Extension Request Form
  • APS Data/Report Request
  • Applications Programming Support Security Request Form

To insure your request is processed, make sure you complete ALL requested information on the form.