Microsoft Office 365 for Students
PSCC students are automatically registered for Microsoft Office 365 accounts, which provides access to use online Office 365 apps and to download Office 2016 applications to personal computers, laptops, phones and tablets. These include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Skype for Business, and more.
For help using Office 2016, please visit our Microsoft Office 2016 Help and Documentation page.
To install Office 365 apps on any desktop or laptop computer, or Android or Windows tablet or phone, follow the instructions below.
To install Office 365 apps on an iPad or iPhone, look for individual Office apps in the Apple app store, or enter your email address to receive direct links to download the apps from Microsoft's iPad app page or iPhone app page.
A printable PDF with these instructions is available here.
1. To begin, from the PSCC homepage click WEBMAIL at the very top of the screen.
2. Choose the option for Student login.
3. Login using your full PSCC email address (include the @pstcc.edu part) and your PSCC account password.
4. When your email Folders and Inbox are displayed, click on "Office 365" in the top left of your screen.
5. On the next page you have several options. You can:
- Install a full version of Office 2016 to your home PC or Mac
- Use one of the Office Online products
- Install or set up Office 365 on your mobile device
- Manage your account: licenses & subscriptions, installed products & devises, app permissions, and security & privacy
Installing Office 2016: