In Marketing and Communications, we take the reputation and branding of Pellissippi State Community College seriously. We have a strong reputation, and we work daily to make it even stronger.
We know that people respect and support brands that they trust. Our job is to present Pellissippi State in a consistent, professional, clear and accurate manner that strengthens the College’s brand. For us, that is accomplished through consistency in our use of images, logos, messaging, publications and advertising—just to name a few. Consistency leads to recognition, which leads to trust and confidence, which ultimately leads to brand loyalty. And, of course, that’s what we all want.
The Marketing and Communications Office follows several policies and guidelines designed to clarify and protect Pellissippi State’s branding and that of Tennessee’s Community Colleges.
- Marketing and Communications Brand Book
- Marketing and Communications Policy 08:05:00
- College Logo, Trademark and Copyright Policy 08:05:04
- Publications Policy 08:05:03
- College-Related Web and Social Media Development and Use Policy 08:13:04
- Web and Social Media Best Practices
- Publications Style Guide
- Tennessee’s Community College Style Guide
- TBR Branding Policy