Department Goals (2015-2021)
- Acquire a background of theory, concepts, and terms which will enable the students to understand, interpret, and communicate about scientific and/or personal phenomena.
- Acquire knowledge and experience about the use of relevant technology and tools of measurement within the discipline.
- Be able to use critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Learn how to search available information and resources related to natural and behavioral sciences.
- Develop an awareness of the importance of life-long wellness and personal development.
- Develop an awareness of how disciplines are related to cultural diversity, advocacy, and/or social changes.