Registration period: October 1-January 31 (Deadline extended for Traditional Pathway until February 28)
All applicants MUST apply and be admitted to Pellissippi State before submitting nursing application.
- If you are currently attending Pellissippi State, you DO NOT need to submit additional transcripts.
- However, if you are NOT a Pellissippi State student, you WILL need to submit all transcripts (official copies) to the Admissions Office.
You must have an active PNumber and Password to continue.
All applicants must take the HESI A-2 nursing entrance exam no later than your pathway application deadline (Bridge 1.31.17 & Traditional 2.28.17)
Please note: Required criminal background checks and drug screens will be shared with clinical facilities.
All applicants for the Traditional Pathway must complete and submit the Traditional Pathway nursing application.
All applicants for the Bridge to RN Pathway must complete and submit the Bridge to RN Pathway nursing application.
How Do I Apply?
Once you click the Apply Now button below, you will be directed to log into myPellissippi. Once you've logged in, make sure you're on the Home page in myPellissippi. Navigate to the box called "Links" and select Nursing Applications to drop down the links to the available applications. Select your application, fill out the information and submit.
Applications are now available!
Applicants are ranked based on the following criteria:
- Overall GPA in general education courses required for the A.A.S.N. degree (minimum of 2.5 GPA)
- HESI-A2 nursing entrance exam scores
- Extra weight will be given for required math and science courses completed with a grade of B or higher
- Extra weight will be given for any higher education degree earned (e.g. A.A.S., B.S., M.S.)
- Extra weight will be given for licensure as LPN or EMT-P