Using the Manage Files Tool
The Manage Files tool has been revamped for version 9. Some of the new features include:
- An improved user interface where you can quickly view all of your files and folders
- The ability to drill down into folders without reloading the page
- Preview, edit, and rename files all from from within the tool using the contextual menu
- Quickly sort your files by name, size, type, or date last modified
- Create new files from within the Manage Files tool
- Make sure the the folder tree is visible. If not, click on the Show Tree icon.
- Click on the Expand icon next to a folder name to view its subfolders.
- Click on ta folder's title to show its contents in the File grid.
- Sort files by name, size type, or date modified using the corresponding headers in the File Grid.
- Reverse the sort order by clicking on the header again.
New Contextual Menu
The contextual menu gives you quick access to common functions such as editing or deleting files.
- In the Manage Files area, locate the file you wish to modify in the File Grid.
- Click on the drop-down icon to load the contextual menu for that content item.
- is used to delete a file.
- is used to cut a file so that it can be copied to a new location.
- will add the selected file(s) so that they can be downloaded.
- will load a pop-up HTML editor, allowing you to edit the original file. This option is available for .TXT and .HTML files.
- will let you rename a file or folder.
Create a new file
- In the Manage Files area, navigate to the folder where you want add a new file.
- Click the New File icon from the folder bar.
- Enter a File Name and create your content using the HTML Editor. To create a TXT file, append .TXT to your file name.
- Click Create.
Scan the barcode above using a QR code reader on your mobile device.
You can also access the video at the address below - http://tinyurl.com/2auy5j8