Using the Calendar Tool
The Calendar is a tool you can use to manage course-related dates and events. You will be able to view project due dates, virtual office hours, exam and other date-related information hat your instructor posts through the calendar tool in your courses.
To access the Calendar/Schedule from the main Course Home click the Calendar link in the upper left navbar or use the Events button on the homepage widget.
The main Calendar page displays:
Use the Display Options link to choose the events you want to view in the Calendar.
Export your calendar events
To export your calendar events into a format you can import into Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal and other applications:
- Click the Export icon in the top bar of the Calendar tool. The export screen will open.
- Choose your event range
- Choose which calendar(s) you wish to export
- Click Export in the lower left to save the file.
- Import file according to the calendar software instructions.
View and print your calendar
- Select the view you want using the tabs at the top left.
- Click the Print link on the top right side of the page. A new window will open.
- Choose to print the displayed page using the Print button in the bottom right.