Using the Classlist Tool
The class list tool is a central area from where you can, locate classmates and send them a email and create and update a personal profile.
From your Course Home page, click the Classlist link in the navigation bar
To locate classmates and instructors or staff using the Classlist tool, select the Student or Staff tab and type their name, first or last, in the search field, and click .
A list of classmates or staff associated with the search criteria you entered displays in the results field. The active icon () displays beside the names of classmates who are currently online.
To send an email to someone in the Classlist:
- Check the box beside the name(s) of the people you want to email.
- Click the envelope icon at the top or bottom of the classlist.
- Type your subject and message in the appropriate areas, and click send.
Use the profile feature to make personal contact information accessible to your peers and instructors
To update profile information:
- Click the icon beside your name in the Classlist.
The Edit Profile page displays.
- Update your information in the text fields.
- To upload a picture, click the browse button and locate the image. Click open.
- Click Save Changes.