Using the Quiz Tool
- Getting into a quiz
- Taking the quiz
- Going back and looking at questions that have already been answered
- View graded quizzes and the information the instructor has chosen to release
From your Course Homepage, select the Quizzes link in the navigation bar.
The Quizzing home displays:
A list of the quizzes your instructor has made available to you is displayed on the Quizzing Home page.
- Click the quiz name to begin the quiz.
- Click the START QUIZ! link in blue text. This will launch a popup window. Click OK to begin the quiz.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOUR INSTRUCTOR HAS SET THE QUIZ TO REQUIRE THE RESPONDUS LOCKDOWN BROWSER YOU MUST HAVE THAT INSTALLED TO TAKE THE QUIZ.
[download the LockDown Browser]
- The initial quiz window displays:
- Follow the instructions and complete the quiz.
- Click to save each question as you complete them.
- Click after completing your quiz. Any unanswered questions will display with a link to the unanswered question's number.
- Click "Go to Submit Quiz" when you have completed your quiz, saved all your answers and want to submit the quiz and confirm your submission. If the time limit has passed, you will be asked to submit your quiz.
Important note If the "Auto-Submit Attempt" option is still active, all the questions you save before the time limit expires will be submitted. However, any questions that you have not saved before the time limit has expired, even if they have been answered, will not be submitted. You must ensure that you are saving your answers before the time limit expires.
Once you have saved a question, it is logged in the Quiz Info box as a hyperlink.
Select a link to go back and view the answer during the quiz process. There is also an icon below the question number link that indicates if the question has been saved.
- From the Course Home page click Quizzes in the NavBar and then choose the quiz you wish to view.
- Click the Submissions icon (see above) and then select the attempt number link to view individual attempts.
You can also view your grades (when posted by the instructor) by selecting the Grades link on your Course Home navigation bar.