| Access and Diversity
The Access and Diversity scholars program is a need-based scholarship that provides support to students that meet AT LEAST ONE of
the following criteria:
- Be a member of an underutilized population (African American, Hispanic, American Indian/ Alaskan Native, and Asian)
- Be an adult student, age 25 or older
- Complete disclosure and documentation procedures with Services for Students With Disabilities indicating that the student is eligible for accommodations at the College
- Graduate from an inner city high school in the College’s service area (Austin-East, Central, Fulton)
- Graduate from a rural high school in the College’s service area (Carter, Gibbs, Heritage, William Blount)
- Students must also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Pellissippi State scholarship application (Scholarship Application), and comply with Pellissippi State Foundation scholarships guidelines.
- Priority is given to students who meet the scholarship deadline of March 15.
top of page