Frequently Asked Questions
About the OST Program
- Are certain courses offered only once during the year? If so, which courses and when?
- Can I get a good job after finishing my degree or certificate?
- What sort of salary can I expect to make?
- How many students finish this program each year?
- Can people who earn the CPS rating receive credit for passing the exam?
- Can I receive certification for any of the training that I receive?
- Can I test out of any courses if I feel I already have the competencies?
- Can I receive credit for any courses that I took in high school?
- Do you offer short-term certificate programs in addition to the AAS two-year degree?
- Can I get information from syllabi on what is taught and what skill level
will be attained in an OST course?
- Office Systems Technology
- Pellissippi State Technical Community College
- P. O. Box 22990Knoxville, TN 37933-0990
- Phone 865-694-6400