You can become certified in several training areas of the OST program.
Certification can be received for training in Office Systems Technology at Pellissippi State in the following ways:
- Office Proficiency and Assessment Certification (OPAC), sponsored by International Association of Administrative Professionals®
The OPAC exam is a performance-based computer-administered exam and is given to each OST graduate to measure training in keyboarding, word processing, language arts, records management, and financial applications. The exam is a nationally validated measurement of office skills.
- Medical Transcriptionist Certification Program (MTCP)
The Medical Transcriptionist Certification Program (MTCP) is the credentialing program of the American Association for Medical Transcription (AAMT). MTCP offers a voluntary two-part certification exam to individuals who wish to become certified medical transcriptionists (CMTs).
- Certified Office Automation Professional (COAP) through Office Automation Society International (OASI)
This certification program grants credits coursework, work experience professional education activities, and from continuing education through attendance at conferences and seminars.
- Office Systems Technology
- Pellissippi State Technical Community College
- P. O. Box 22990Knoxville, TN 37933-0990
- Phone 865-694-6400
Email comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org