Placement File Set-Up
The following forms are needed to setup a placement file. Read all forms carefully before completing them.
- General Information Form. Attach a resume within this form.
- Recommendation Form (3 needed). This form can be e-mailed to individuals (by sending this link: https://www.pstcc.edu/placement/recommendation/). Please ask instructors in your major or former or current supervisors to complete this form online.
- Resume. Please attach your current, up-to-date resume to the General Information Form (Word document preferred). If you have trouble uploading, you may e-mail a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Voluntary Affirmative Action Applicant Data Sheet (optional). This sheet is completed online on a voluntary basis for the purpose of determining compliance with civil rights laws.
- Release Form. This form must be completed online before a copy of your file can be released to an employer.
If assistance is needed, please call 865-694-6559 or e-mail email@example.com.
Are you an alumni (Associate of Applied Science graduate)?
In order to submit forms online, you will need to create a free account in our online forms processing system, Dynamic Forms.
If you've never created a Dynamic Forms account, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the appropriate form link above.
- Click on the "Get Started" button under the "Are you a new user?" section.
- Fill out the form to create a Dynamic Forms account.
- After you submit this form, check the e-mail address you included when creating your account. Look for the subject: "Activate Your Account." If you don't see it in your Inbox, check your SPAM folder.
- In this e-mail, there will be a link to activate your Dynamic Forms account. After clicking on this link, you will be directed to fill out the form.
- To fill out other online forms, you will only need to login using your Dynamic Forms username and password. You will not need to create additional accounts.