Pellissippi Campus landscape.


The Records office handles student academic records, from enrollment applications to transcripts to graduation applications. We are here to not only maintain and protect student records, but to serve students and employees with records related to admission, enrollment, graduation and more.

It’s common to have lots of questions about student records. We’ve tried to answer as many as possible frequently asked questions, but if you need additional help, call 865.694.6400.


Disclosure of Records

Pellissippi State, like other colleges, complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act regarding student records, including academic records. Additional information about FERPA is available in the College Catalog.

If you would like to alter the disclosure of your academic records — for example, to allow Pellissippi State permission to discuss and/or disclose student records with parents or guardians — complete the “Disclosure of Records Form” under “Your Records” in myPellissippi.


Request a Transcript

Request An Enrollment Verification

Contact Us

Records Directory

Hardin Valley Campus
Goins Administration Building, Room 102
Fax: 865.539.7689

Blount County Campus
Room 126
Fax: 865.981.5307

Division Street Campus
Room 101

Magnolia Avenue Campus
Room 101
Fax: 865.329.3106

Strawberry Plains Campus
Room 2980
Fax: 865.539.7608