All forms can now be completed online and submitted via the web. There is a Submit button on each page for sending in the completed form.
- Alt-format Request Form Online version Instructions
- Student Assistance Form Online version
- Request for Interpreter / Transcriptionist Online version
- Testing Authorization Form/Procedures (Instructors Only)
- Request for Technical Assistance Online Version
Formal Grievance Procedure
Any Pellissippi State student with a disability who has reason to feel that he or she has been affected by discrimination should contact the Director of Human Resources and Affirmative Action officer, ADA, 504 Title II and Title IX Coordinator, in the Goins Administration Building, Room 262 or call (865) 694-6607.
Remember to turn in your Alternate Format Requests and Interpreter/Transcriber Requests as soon as you register for the next semester's classes. At least 6 weeks notice is necessary to ensure first day of class availability.