Student Activity Board
The Student Activity Board partners with the Student Life to create, plan and implement campus events that are diverse, social, fun and exciting. The Student Activity Board is instrumental in the production of Panther Pause our bi-weekly communiation to keep you up with current events at PSCC.
Students who are interested on serving on the Student Activity Board must meet not only the normal COSA Application requirements, but must be willing to:
- Submit the normal COSA Application plus two letters of recommendation, and complete an interview process
- Maintain twelve hours per week of service at events, activities or in the Student Life at the Hardin Valley Campus, or at least six hours per week at site campuses
- Attend required leadership training - COSA Manual Training
- Serve as the chair of at least one event on campus
- Serve the full academic year and be responsible for recruiting volunteers
- Dress and behave professionally
Students on the Student Activity Board can serve no more than two consecutive terms, or two academic years.