Student Activity Board
The SAB [Student Activity Board] partners with Student Life to create, plan and implement campus events that are diverse, social, fun and exciting. The SAB is instrumental in the production of Panther Pause our bi-weekly communiation to keep you up with current events at PSCC.
Students who are interested in serving as an SAB must meet not only the normal COSA Application requirements as well as be willing to:
- Submit the normal COSA Application plus two letters of recommendation and complete an interview process
- Maintain twelve hours per week of service at events, activities or in the Student Life at the Hardin Valley Campus, or at least six hours per week at site campuses
- Attend required leadership training - COSA Manual Training
- Serve as the chair of at least one event on campus
- Serve the full academic year and be responsible for recruiting volunteers
- Dress and behave professionally
Students on the SAB can serve no more than two consecutive terms or two academic years.