Learning and Testing CenterCheck Out the Website Today!
Main Campus: http://www.pstcc.edu/learn/
The Testing Center provides academic support services by identifying course placement for students, granting credits for course knowledge, assisting instructors with class testing, or certifying exaninees have the skill or knowledge needed to perform a particiluar job. Some of the tests listed below have a fee or specific requirements tat must be met in order to register for them.
For College Classes College Placement Testing
- Calculus Readiness Test http://www.pstcc.edu/transitional_studies/
- Class Quizzes Michigan Test for English as a 2nd Language Students
- Correspondence Exams ACT for STudents under 21 years of age
- DSP 2nd Attempt Exams COMPASS for students 21 years of age or older
- Make Up Exams
- Web Based or Video Based Course Exams
For Certification or Licensing For College Credit
High Stakes Exams (ACT Work Center, ACT Work Keys, College Level Education Program (CLEP)
MOMI, NOCTI, Prometric ETA) Credit by Exam
For College Program Review DSP Challenge Exams
- Exit Exams (Work Keys, NOCTI, ICCP) Adult Education Exams for High School Diploma
Company Requested Testing GED & Test of Basic Education (TABE)
The Learning Center - The following are a list of free services offered a the Parkway Center for all students: Tutoring, Study Sessions, FreeGrammar Information Sheets and Study Skills Booklets, Mathematic Instructional Videotapes which correspond to the current textbooks, Access to computers and printers for email and word processing, Access to computer tutorials, CD collection for easy listening or music students, Excellent group or individual study space and a good information center.
Clue #2 Got a racket or a basketball, want to compete with them all? Go to the Bubble, it's no trouble. Ask for Phil, he's the real deal!
Choose the correct place to go.