St. PatDayS15SL
Spring Fling S15
Spring Fling 2015

Student Life

Photo ID Cards

Who should get an ID card? All students taking college credit classes, plus full-time and contract staff and full-time and adjunct faculty. All students, faculty and staff must have this photo identification card to use campus services.

Your first ID card is free. Any replacement card costs $10. To get an ID card, bring a form of photo identification (such as a driver’s license) and your P Number.

At the Hardin Valley Campus, get a photo ID in the Student Life Office, Goins Building Room 141 during office hours, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can also go to the SRC up until 6PM Monday through Thursday [the SRC also closes at 4:30 on Friday]. When you are at the Blount County Campus, Division Street Campus, Magnolia Avenue Campus and Strawberry Plains Campus you can get a photo ID in the Educational Resources Center. Hours at the site campuses are 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday and from 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Fridays.

Your card is automatically validated for all current students and employees. Employees must turn in their IDs if their employment ends.

A photo ID is needed for access to:

Photo IDs can also get you discounts from local businesses!

If you lose your card, pay for the replacement fee at the Cashier’s Office before heading to get your replacement, you'll need to show your receipt.  Proceed to an ID production site and have a new card made. You should never allow anyone else to use your ID card. This is a violation of Pellissippi State and Tennessee Board of Regents regulations.

If you find someone else’s ID card, return the card to the Safety and Security Office.