How Can YOU Join COSA?
Students who wish to apply as a Student Activity Board member, Student Ambassador, Student Success Mentor, or New Student Orientation Leader will use this application and submit it to the appropriate department. The same selection process will be used for ALL COSA positions.
Student Life & Recreation COSA/Student Activity Board Members and all other COSA positions will be selected from those students who have
- Submitted an application to SLR, along with the two letters of recommendation (found in packet)
- Met eligibility requirements
- Have and maintain a GPA of 2.5.
- Be registered for and maintain at least six credit hours.
- Maintain at least twelve hours per week for office and activities on the Pellissippi Campus and six hours per week for site campuses
- Serve on the board no more than two consecutive terms (two academic years).
- Attend the leadership training/s that is required for all board members.
- Serve as the chair of one event at their campus.
- Serve the full academic year and be responsible for recruiting volunteers when needed.
- Dress and behave professionally.
"Attitude is Everything!"
- Completed the interview process