All A.S.T. majors are required to have three positive dispositions (or recommendations) in order to graduate with an A.S.T. degree. These dispositions should have been acquired by the end of the student's third semester of coursework toward the A.S.T. degree.
The three dispositions must be submitted by the following educators:
- By an EDU 2010 instructor (will include feedback from your Field Experience)
- By an Instructor or Professor of one of your education-related courses.
- By an Instructor or Professor of any other college-level course taken by the student while attending Pellissippi State.
Student Instructions for Disposition Requests
All students requesting dispositions should first ask their instructor if they would be willing to fill one out for them. After asking the instructor, you must log onto your MyPellissippi in order to access the A.S.T. Disposition Request Form. Please read and follow these steps to insure your disposition gets done correctly.
- Ask your instructor if he/she would be willing to fill out a disposition for you.
- Log into MyPellissippi.
- Go to the tabs up at the top (Home, Tutoring, Financial Aid, Student, etc.) and click on the Student tab.
- Once on the Student tab, you will find on the left hand side “A.S.T. Disposition Request Form.” Click on it.
- You should now be on a page that has a small form to fill out. Put in your information (P#, Name, Email), along with the instructor’s information (name, email), and hit the Submit button.