Taking your GED(c) Test at Pellissippi State Community College

Before you can take your GED© Test, you must take the Official Practice Test (OPT). Starting January 2014, the GED© is no longer given as a paper/pencil test. To take the computerized GED©, you will need to register, schedule, and pay online. If you need help registering, contact the Adult Education program where you took your OPT.