Taking your HiSET Test at Pellissippi State Community College

Tennessee now offers the HiSET high school equivalency test in place of the GED© test.

Before you can take the HiSET, you must take the Official Practice Test (OPT). Contact your local Adult Education program for information on the OPT.

To take the HiSET, you will need to register, schedule, and pay online. If you need help registering, contact the Adult Education program where you took your OPT.

Pellissippi State is a testing site for HiSET but is not an Adult Education program. If you need help finding an Adult Education program in your area, contact the Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Knoxville at 865-546-5567.