Welcome to the Division Street Campus
Pellissippi State’s Division Street Campus is where the College’s history began. The College opened in 1974 as State Technical Institute at Knoxville, at what is now our Division Street Campus. The campus, located near downtown Knoxville, has been continuously operating as part of the College for more than 40 years.
This is Pellissippi State’s only campus that offers the Culinary Arts and Hospitality concentrations. The campus features classrooms and open labs — and if you’re counting your steps, faculty and staff can even show you how to walk a mile within the building.
Degrees at Division Street
You can earn some degrees without ever leaving the Division Street Campus. These degree pathways may include a combination of on-campus and online classes.
Courses on Campus
Due to COVID-19, more courses may have to be completed online to finish the programs.
Loading... let you earn your degree from Pellissippi State and then pursue your career.
Loading... let you earn a degree from Pellissippi State that is designed to transfer to a four-year or other institution.
General Transfer Degrees
The general transfer degree at Pellissippi State is for students who wish to earn an associate degree, but want to keep their options open when they transfer to a university. Completing one of these degrees fulfills general education requirements for a four-year degree. However, this flexibility means that each student is responsible for ensuring that individual courses will be accepted by the university he or she plans to attend.
- General A.A.
- General A.S.
Tennessee Transfer Pathway Programs
Students who complete all the courses listed in a Tennessee Transfer Pathway (TTP) program will earn an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree with a concentration in a certain area of study. TTP courses count toward the university major of that area of study. These programs are designed to seamlessly transfer to four-year colleges/universities although some colleges or universities may have additional requirements.
- English A.A.
- Family & Consumer Sciences A.S.
- Finance A.S.
- Foreign Language A.A.
- History A.A./A.S.
- International Affairs A.A.
- Philosophy A.A./A.S.
- Pre-Health Professions, Dentistry, Medicine, Optometry, Pharmacy, Vet Med A.S.
- Pre-Physical Therapy A.S.
The following Tennessee Transfer Pathway programs require four or fewer online classes and/or classes at the Hardin Valley campus:
- Accounting A.S. (one online class MATH 2050)
- Agriculture - Animal Science A.S. (four online classes, AGRI 1020, AGRI 1030, AGRI 1050, MATH 2050)
- Agriculture – Plant and Soil Science A.S. (three online classes, AGRI 1020, AGRI 1030, AGRI 1050)
- Anthropology A.A./ A.S. (three classes at the Hardin Valley campus, ANTH 1130, ANTH 1230, ANTH 1430)
- Business Administration A.S. (one online class MATH 2050)
- Communication Studies A.A./A.S. (three classes at the Hardin Valley campus, COMM 2055, COMM 2085, COMM 2090)
- Computer Science A.S. (four classes at the Hardin Valley campus, CISP1010, CISP1020, CISP2410, MATH2010)
- Criminal Justice A.S. (four online classes, CRMJ 1010, CRMJ 1020, CRMJ 2010, CRMJ 2020)
- Economics A.A./A.S. (one online class, MATH 2050)
- English A.A.
- Exercise Science A.S. (five classes at the Hardin Valley campus, BIOL2010, BIOL2020, PHED1005, PHED2335, PHED2435)
- Geosciences A.S. (four online classes, GEOG1000, GEOL1040, GEOL1050, GEOL1300)
- Imaging Sciences A.S. (two classes at the Hardin Valley campus, PHYS 2010, PHYS 2020)
- Information Systems (one online class, MATH 2050)
- Management (one online class, MATH 2050)
- Marketing (one online class, MATH 2050)
- Mass Communication A.A./A.S. (two classes at the Hardin Valley campus, COMM 1010, COMM 1020)
- Mathematics A.S. (four classes at the Hardin Valley Campus, CISP 1010, MATH 2010, MATH 2110, MATH 2120)
- Nutrition and Food Science A.S. (two online classes, BIOL 2400, MATH 2050)
- Political Science A.A./A.S.(two online classes PLOS 1010, POLS elective)
- Pre-Clinical Laboratory Sciences (three classes at the Hardin Valley campus, BIOL2130, CHEM2010, CHEM2020)
- Pre-Dental Hygiene (three classes at the Hardin Valley campus, BIOL2130, BIOL2010, BIOL2020)
- Pre-Occupational Therapy (three classes at the Hardin Valley campus, BIOL2010, BIOL 2020, PHYS 2010)
- Psychology A.A./A.S. (two online classes, PSYC 2120, PSYC elective)
- Secondary Education English A.S.T. (two classes at the Hardin Valley campus, EDU 2010, EDU 2015)
- Secondary Education Mathematics A.S.T. (four classes at the Hardin Valley Campus, EDU 2010, MATH 2010, MATH 2110, MATH 2120)
- Secondary Education Social Studies A.S.T. (one online class GEOG 1000, and one class at the Hardin Valley Campus, EDU 2010)
- Social Work A.A./A.S. (two online classes, SWRK 2010, SWRK elective)
- Sociology A.A./A.S. (two online classes, SOCI 1040, SOCI 2010)
- Sport and Leisure Management A.S. (one class at the Hardin Valley campus, PHED 1005)